One of the great benefits of the cloud is that it is device agnostic. Connect from any device. At work you may you a Windows PC while at home you may have an Apple Mac or you may use a Mac at the office. If you find your self trying to connect to the cloud from a Mac, setup is easy.
- Go to the App Store from the Mac.
- Search for “Remote Desktop”
- You will see many results, but the one you want is the one by Microsoft Corporation. It will look like this.
- Download the app.
- Once it has been downloaded open the app.
- Click New
- Enter a name in the connection name field. (This is for your reference only)
- Enter the cloud address in the PC Name field. (If you don’t know this, you can obtain from Digerati support).
- For your user name, enter your network user name.
- For the password, leave it blank. (We recommend you don’t save this information in the connection).
- Keep all remaining settings as default.
- Click the red x in the top left.
- This will take you back to the Microsoft Remote Desktop app.
- Double click the connection you just created and you will be connected to the cloud.
Now was that easy or what? Please contact Digerati Group support for assistance.